From Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- By Taxi : Approx. 40-60 min and NTD 1,100 - 1,700 to Taipei City or NCCU
- By Bus
||Fare per trip
||Taipei Main Station (I)
||City Hall Station (II)
||Zhongxiao Fuxing Station (III)
- See below “From Taipei Main Station”
- From Taipei City Hall Station,
- take a taxi to NCCU (Approx. 20 min and NTD 200-250).
- take the Metro Blue Line to Zhongxiao Fuxing Station. Then transfer to Metro Brown Line to Taipei Zoo Station. From there, take Bus No. 236, 237, 611, 282, BR(棕)6 or BR(棕)11.
- go to Metro Taipei City Hall Station exit 3 to take Bus No. BR(棕)18 or G(綠)1 to NCCU.
- From Zhongxiao Fuxing Station,
- take a taxi to NCCU (Approx. 25 min 250-300) to NCCU.
- take Metro Brown Line to Taipei Zoo Station. From there, take Bus No. 236, 237, 611, 282, BR(棕)6 or BR(棕)11 to NCCU.
Fares for city buses are either NTD 15 or 30 depending on the distance. Please have exact change available when boarding. Look for the electronic sign above the driver indicating paying before (上車) or after (下車) you board.
For more details, please visit Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport website.