Are you up to the challenge of joining our strategic sourcing team which operates in a highly complex, dynamic business environment? ASML is currently looking for a Korean speaking Procurement Account Manager/Project Manager.
To drive and execute supplier development as well as the commercial relationships with suppliers within a cluster of strategic suppliers.
• Co-develop vision and targets of supplier landscape by pursuing critical technology roadmap and product roadmap in collaboration with category manager taking into account regional needs
• Negotiate (NPI,-) contracts and represent procurement and supply chain management in complex internal projects
• Manage day-to-day contact with strategic suppliers (including owning agenda of interactions) and track all communication for full transparency
• Prepare and oversee supplier negotiations including tactics, spend base analysis, script, dry-run and orchestrating stakeholders involved as well as all contract details
• Track and formalize (long-term) supplier performance by executing Supplier Profile QLTC (risk) reviews, identifying gaps, initiating improvement opportunities, developing mitigation measures, comparing QLTC peer to peer and executing CoG roadmap
Formal decision making
• Flag QLT and resolve (C/S) escalations with other sectors in time with category manager
• Head ERM, ORM and other review meetings for account team
• Arrange representation and prepare in SPFT, SSC and SPB meetings for relevant account portfolio
• Graduate degree in physics, engineering, other technical field preferred or business administration
• Proficient in Korean, Mandarin and English
• Preferable 3-5 years' work experience, ideally in strategic procurement in a technology intensive industry
• Ability to identify and structure issues independently
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• Strong vision of supplier landscape and technology roadmap
• Being a “self starter” who can both work independently as well as in a (global) team.
• Strong supplier relationship skills; continuously, but constructively, demanding of suppliers performance
• Able to get buy-in and commitment from both internal and external stakeholder
• Willingness to “constructively dissent” and challenge management thinking on key purchasing issues
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on this role. Please visit https://www.asml.com/en/careers/find-your-job and look for “Procurement Account Manager”.
You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of questions.